5.20.2012

TARGA TROPHY ITALIAN CAR FEST

It was a cloudy, hazy morning yesterday at Oakley Headquarters in Foothill Ranch, CA. My photographer/husband and I were one of the first to arrive at 7:30am (for the 8:00 start). Targa Trophy employees and the DJ were starting to set up. We wanted to be in perfect position for welcoming and photographing the most beautiful carz on the road.



                     Yours truly standing where the carz will be displayed.
                                                                 






We established our position at the check-in point and impatiently awaited the arrival of some of the most beautiful and sexiest carz of all time. One of the fun parts of waiting was listening to the sounds of the engines as the carz whipped around the bends and curves. I love to challenge myself  by matching the sound with the car before it appears. Kudos to me cuz I nailed it!

And here they come...



























 A whole row of GTR's!











                                     The rare Qvale Mangusta.
                                     Interior of Qvale Mangusta.











After 3 hours of oohing and aahing it was time to grab a meal and make a grand exit in our non-exotic but ever-so-loved Arctic Edition Jeep Wrangler.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those cars are absolutely spectacular! As I scrolled down your post, my eyes almost didn’t want to blink until the end of the post. I was really stunned to see every car model. You and your husband are pretty lucky to be part of this car show. It’s a great experience that you should keep and cherish. -Stelle Courney

    ReplyDelete