1.31.2012

MOTOR TREND MAG FEMALE STAFFERS PICK CHICK MAGNET RIDES

Last October, Motor Trend's Karla Sanchez (online editor) polled a few female colleagues from her office to see what vehicles they found "strikingly sexy". She divided those vehicles into two categories:

Real-World Practical and Fantasy

Now guys, I wouldn't trade in your current vehicles just yet. I guarantee your wives or girlfriends won't agree with their picks in the Real-World Practical category. I know I don't.

Here are their picks.


REAL-WORLD PRACTICAL

1) Toyota Tacoma



2) Land Rover Defender 90




3) Stock Classic SUV's:                                     Toyota FJ40




                                                                                Jeep CJ



Ford Bronco


4) Chevy Tahoe



5) Honda Accord Coupe




6) European Cars:                               Laguna Seca Blue BMW E46 M3



Porsche 930



Audi A4 Avant




MK4 VW GTI



7) Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD



8) Ram HD 2500 Laramie



9) Subaru Outback


I'm stunned these women selected the above vehicles as "strikingly sexy". The only vehicles in this category that I find somewhat attractive are the Bimmer and the Porsche. As far as the selection of the trucks go, a few of the women polled are staff members of Truck Trend. Need I say more?

Here are my picks for the REAL-WORLD PRACTICAL category. They're definitely real-world. Practical - that's questionable!

1) Jeep Wrangler





2) Chevy Camaro



3) Cadillac CTS


4) Infinity G37



5) Land Rover Evoque





MOTOR TREND CHIX PICKS IN FANTASY CATEGORY:

1) Audi R8 GT



2) Classic Cars:                                         1956 Chevy Corvette



1953 Porsche



1957 Jaguar Roadster



1952 Mercedes Benz W



3) Lexus LFA



4) Porsche Cayman S


5) Porsche 911 GT3 RS



6) Range Rover HSE



I agree with the Motor Trend chix on all except the Range Rover HSE. I find absolutely nothing sexy about it. I love classic cars and roadsters. Everything about them are sexy.  I've added 5 more to this line-up. They're way too sexy to be left off the list.

1) Nissan GTR
2) Audi S5
3) Lamborghini Murcielago
4) Fisker Karma
5) Tesla Model S

Some may say that the topic of this blog is quite shallow. I agree, to an extent. Guys don't want women to like or love them for the car they drive and I don't blame them. But hey, let's lighten up a bit, shall we? If a woman was driving one of these cars would it be considered a "stud magnet"?




No comments:

Post a Comment